We’re looking for an experienced, strategic, data-driven digital marketing leader to join Enilon’s performance marketing team. Working as an experienced team member on the Performance Marketing team, the Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for digital strategy and planning, team leadership and hands-on execution of google analytics, google tag manager and google data studio reporting.
If you’re interested in driving your career at a fast-growing and profitable company, read on.
Enilon is a work-from-anywhere digital agency headquartered in Fort Worth, TX and founded in 2005. We take our work seriously and partner with our clients to deliver data-driven, consumer focused digital programs.
How We Work
Freedom and flexibility. All of us work wherever we’d like*—reliable internet access and ability to work central time zone business hours are our only requirements. We Zoom, use Slack and communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.
You are a digital data story-teller. You know how to review digital marketing data, understand a client’s business and customers, see the big picture, and develop strategic insights that direct our digital marketing programs, and provide the client with information that helps them make key business decisions.
You are a digital strategic planner. You are able to understand the client’s business priorities and through your deep knowledge of all digital marketing channels and the customer journey, develop holistic digital program recommendations and the appropriate ways to measure impact.
You’re a problem solver, who is relentless about solutions. You are able to solve digital marketing challenges and data anomalies you may not have experienced before. You have great technical communication skills and can clearly articulate the situation and what you need with clients and team members, including developers. You know how to pull insights from data and communicate those insights clearly and with confidence.
You’re committed to being an awesome teammate. You love to work with cross discipline marketing and stakeholder teams to drive planning, customer focused digital marketing mix, and deliver world class programs. You can effectively build relationships across the organization as an advocate for our team and clients.
You’re always learning. You have a passion for learning new things and sharing what you know. You’re honest about what you don’t know and aren’t afraid to ask for direction when you get stuck on something.
Things You’ll Need to Understand
- Digital Strategy & Planning
- Working understanding of all digital marketing channels: PPC, Social advertising, SEO, Website, Email marketing. ABM experience is a plus.
- Ability to understand client’s business priorities and goals, the customer journey and develop annual digital marketing plans
- Ability to identify proper KPIs and metrics to measure success of the program
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams to develop holistic recommendations for clients
- Ability to develop strong insights from established metrics to provide actionable insights to the client and internal teams
- Ability to keep up with digital marketing trends and changes and how they apply to current client programs and recommend necessary actions
- Ability to set up proper event and goal tracking using Google Analytics
- Ability to manage client’s Google Tag Manager
- Ability to compile data using Google Data Studio and multiple data sources to present data to clients in a visually appealing and insightful manner
- Ability to assess data, develop data stories and communicate in a clear and effective manner with clients and internal teams
- Team leadership and management
- Ability to recruit, train and mentor additional performance team members including media and SEO specialists
- Ability to manage additional contractors as needed
- Ability to be the trusted digital marketing expert for your performance team to help lead, problem solve and always bring proactive strategies and solutions.
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- Super Metrics
- Excel Pivot Tables
Your experience & requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, with coursework in related area (marketing, digital advertising, data science, business, technology)
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience working in a digital agency
- B2B, ABM and ecommerce experience preferred
- Experience working in collaboration with account and project managers
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to work autonomously in a remote working environment and have a reliable home-office or remote working space available for focused work and video conferencing
- You must be a US resident*
Benefits and Culture:
- Work from anywhere during Central time zone
- Competitive pay
- Monthly remote work stipend
- Tuition reimbursement
- Excellent Health Benefits. Benefits start the first day of the month after the hire date
- Matching 401k up to 4%
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- Unlimited PTO
- Do Not Disturb afternoon time for focused work